You know that humbles me ;
Friday, February 19, 2010
Lame name : WATER.

To : Water (H20) :D

H20: Eh eh eh. Why you like scold kenny sia ? He got do anything wrong mehh ? Noody is perfect k ?
Firstly, who are you calling? No one in this world has the name of "Eh eh eh", but Umbrella song does. :D
Secondly, you think I like is it?! Why would I kills my cells over such PERVERTIC guy?
Thirdly, PLEASE GET THE FUCKING FACTS RIGHT BEFORE SHOOTING YOUR MOUTH OFF.
Fourthly, Learn your SPELLING. Is Nobody not NOODY.
Fifthly, since when I said I'm perfect? -.- You aren't perfect either. :))
Sixthly, I DARE YOU TO TAG WITH YOUR REAL NAME LUHS. Don't be some keyboard heroes. Use the name that your parents give you. Stop being a pathetic kid. :))
Seventhly, you think that you are made up of HYDROGEN and OXYGEN? If you aren't, tag with your REAL and PROPER name. :))

H20: I feel so sad for woodgrove sec coz got u this kind of ppl in their sch..
Firstly, you are crapping away again~ GET THE FUCKING FACTS RIGHT FIRST! If you think that such normal people like me is a disgrace to my school, then what does those who MOLESTED people are? Want to compare? Get the correct facts FIRST.
Secondly, "in their school" makes me thinks that you ARE NOT from Woodgrove. Even if you are from Woodgrove, I think that your sentence structure is SUPER L.O.U.S.Y. :))
Thirdly, buck up in your English. :) English is an important subject in ALL Examinations. :DD

Last but not least, YOU ARE JUST A PIECE OF C.A.R.B.O.N. :))
Not Hydrogen, not oxygen, not H20, BUT C.A.R.B.O.N~

Labels:



(back to the top)

Greetings



Goodbye

2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen

Layout

Designer : Hester
Basecodes : Janani.
Icon : black-balloonxx.