|
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 Wednesday. (continued from previous post...) Today is a super short day. Woke up > Brunch > TV > Storybook. DAMN! I rather read my storybook than doing my homework maaan!! Holy shit! Intended to complete my Geography homework but yet didn't, because was indulge with my Storybook!!!! WAAA!!! && Watched TV till I shed my tears maaan! YEAH!Crap! Cried maaaan!!! Watched TV till cry~ Zzz..Last for seconds only lar~ :) When can I stop being strong? When will I ever shed my tears whole heartedly? I don't want to be a strong girl anymore... Why must hold back your tears when you know it is time for it to trickle down?^ Just a question. :) Some texts gotten from my storybook which causes me to laugh my ass out~ -Nona(79 year old) pulls some tissues out from her cleavage under the housecoat and mops her face.- -His skin burns against mine, and I try to take in the heat so I can stop shaking. He holds me tight, rubs my back, and kisses my hair. Soon my trembling stops, and I concentrate on the pounding of his heart. I look up at his blue eyes so full of concern, and tilt my chin to kiss him. He kisses me back gently, but I want more. I want to forget all the pain. I want to forget Remy. I want to feel alive again. I kiss him hungrily, and he pulls back. "Megan?" "Shh," I whisper, as I pepper his bare chest with kisses. I run my hands up his strong arms and then kiss him on the mouth again. I press my hips into his, and then reach around to unhook my bra and slide the straps down off my shoulders. I hug him tightly and bury my head in his neck. "Whatever happens - just don't stop" - LOLS! Just imagine these situations, god damn funny maaan! Labels: Great fear. |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |