|
Thursday, December 24, 2009 Wednesday post. Been woken by sister. -.- Tired + Cosy bed + Cosy atmosphere = Wanna go back to sleep. Yet once I woke up, I can't go back to sleep! Screw her. -.- Washed up, had brunch. Bused to Marsiling to get school shoes. Oh fuck! Should seen that PVC shoes earlier on! -.- Now gotten cloth material for school shoe = need to wash. I'm super lazy to wash things especially school shoes. Zzz.. Feet shrunk eh.. From size 38 to size 37. Nice job. Bused home. Don't-know-how-long later, went to Vista Point. Get my hair trim. Not much changes uh. Gotten sister's skirt altered. Haas! She also complained her skirt long~ She's in 1E2 uh. Ms Wong Li Qing and Ms Adilah her teachers uh~ Gonna wish her good luck for getting into that class uh~ LMAOS! Homed. Super tired. Slept. Woke up, bathed, dinnered. Onlined. Finished blogging. :)) Bye~ :DD Labels: I want your revenge. |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |