You know that humbles me ;
Saturday, December 05, 2009
Saturday/Sunday

HELLO!!!
Ok, now is 12.33AM, Sunday and I'm wide awake!!! Gosh!!
Since I hadn't blog about 5 Dec, Saturday stuffs. I will post it now. :))
Woke up at 1plus luh. Usual? Or not?
Had my breakfast before changing my bedsheets with my sister~
Aftermath, watched 'Your hand in mine' and 'Together' on MioTV.
Watched until 6pm, then I started using computer.
Firstly, download MSN skin for 2nd computer. :D
Actually wanted to use Doraemon but it turn out plain uh..Not nice.
So changed to Tinkerbell, but it was too colourful till I can't seemy contacts. ==
In the end, settled with Piglet. Hohohos! Damn cute! :D Just that Conversation Window need change the background. ==
After downloading MSN skin, headed to download my song site. :))
Great! Keep listening to songs. :DD
Was getting bored. So went to check my mails.
Checked Facebook, Twitter, Plurk and bloghopped.
Edit my photos, transfer my pictures to computer, transfer songs to my phone, continue bloghopped.
Then went to bath, had dinner, washed dishes as Mama had already slept.
Listened to songs while editing 1 stupid photo luh. :DD
Then finally blogged (now) :D

Oh bullshit. In love with Justin Bieber! Cute guy!! ♥♥

Sunday post will be up at night. :))
(to be continued...)

Labels:



(back to the top)

Greetings



Goodbye

2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen

Layout

Designer : Hester
Basecodes : Janani.
Icon : black-balloonxx.