You know that humbles me ;
Thursday, November 19, 2009
More..

Muahahas!
Finally finished watching "The Intention of Lying"
Damn funny la~Haas!!Abit boring though, going to sleep soon lo.
Heehees! Now watching "Tinker Bell and The Lost Treasure"
I know it's lame to watch Tinker Bell..
BUT I LIKE! BLEAHS! :D

(more..)

OOOO~~ Finished watching "Tinker Bell and The Lost Treasure"
OMG! It's amazing!! :D
Ok la, I like it very much can?! Because I'm a cartoon lover~ :X
NICE NICE!!! Terence is voice by Jesse McCartney can?!
Awesome! :D

(and more...)

Now re-watching 'UP' with brother online :D
Heees!!! Russell was like ball lor~Machiam can roll de~~ :X
Mr Fredricksen's nose was so round leh~~HEES!! *evil thoughts*
Mwahahahas~~ :D
Finished watching already~
Hahas!!

Tomorrow will be continue watching more shows~ :D

Labels:



(back to the top)

Greetings



Goodbye

2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen

Layout

Designer : Hester
Basecodes : Janani.
Icon : black-balloonxx.