You know that humbles me ;
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Copied and paste (II)

Oh yeah~
New post from yesterday one again~ :DD

-I never type your name out as some may not know who you are...
I will never type out a person name out in my blog unless I feel there a need to do so...
I type Angelica name out as I know that is my fault and I admit it...
I really regret it.....
Answer : Ahhas! How can you be so sure that people DON'T KNOW who is Sokling, me or any of the Ice Cream family members?! Stop bullying Angelica luhs! Since you know it's your fault, then stop all your doings! &&Although Pink colour suits her, yet it doesn't suit you to colour de~Bastard~ -'-

-Can't I be given a chance?
Maybe to explain and just talk....
Answer : Save your explanation. We don't need any explanation from you. It is not require from us.

-As for Denson account, I did ask permission before I used it to talk to you...
I even ask him can I used it to talk to you and he said yes....
Answer : Ok, so what he approved you using his account to talk to me? But it doesn't mean I want to talk to you. If it is the REAL Denson using his own account talking to me, I will be glad. But not for your case. Using people account is still a lowlife method. LOWLIFE, BALL-LESS CREATURE.

-But can't I be given a chance just to say a sorry.....
Answer : Don't talk chance with me. I will rather give second chance to a criminal but not you. NO CHANCE WILL BE GIVEN. :DD && We do not need your apology at all.Saying Sorry doesn't solve anything.If by saying a sorry can solve everything, I would have said Sorry to many people already. Even you said a Sorry, nobody will forgive you either. So, save your breathe, saliva and energy. &&OhYeah, you can't say sorry uh, BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD TO DO SO.

-I apologise...
Hope there is a day, we can be friends like how we used to be.....
Answer : WE DO NOT NEED YOUR SORRY. WE LOOK DOWN ON YOU. :DD THERE ISN'T A DAY WHERE WE,ICE CREAMS FAMILY, CAN BE YOUR FRIENDS LIKE IN THE PAST.So stop daydreaming, you this lowlife,despicable,shameless,disgusting, ball-less freak;coward!

-The you refers to many people. It is not particularly one person...
Answer : STOP YOUR BULLSHIT. Hey, it's obvious enough luhs~ =.=
Any people will also know who is the "PERSON" can!?! PEABRAIN.

&& OH YEAH! Your blog song sucks.
&&&Until now, I had not forget what you did on MSN, SMS and in the library that time uh.
REMEMBER, NEVER EVER MESS WITH WOMEN. DON'T BLAME WOMEN FOR MAKING YOU TO BE IN THE BAD STATE.


Labels:



(back to the top)

Greetings



Goodbye

2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen

Layout

Designer : Hester
Basecodes : Janani.
Icon : black-balloonxx.