|
Saturday, October 03, 2009 some typical day... Today morning woke up at 7 plus lo... Kenna disturb by my brother.. == Washed up, had breakfast...then went to bath.. Left home at 9.15am. WALKED to causeway point lo..because I thought I will be late mar... Ended up, reached Causeway Point at 9.30am..&& Maybelle's late... Waited for her, then took bus 912 to Fuchun Community Club..Alight at Shimin's house bus stop uh.. Waited for KFC to start operating... Watched the 2 girls makan breakfast as I already had mine at home.. Started on some homework first...Redo Amaths homework lo.. @ around 2plus, then I went to buy my lunch... Makan liao, then read Amaths notes from Maybelle's Amaths notebook lo.. Tried to do some textbook question lor... Was keeping myself entertained by messaging Ahgong lo...>< seems to be a nuisance o...people at home revising yet i disturbing him.... Messaging with some KUKU BAOBEI uh...Know her BIG secret~~LOLS~~ :D Left KFC @ around 5plus lo... Walked to the bus stop uh.. Maybelle and Shimin accompany me to wait for my bus uh.. Then bused to interchange then bused home uh.. On the bus, saw 1 person...&& That is MR TENG!!!!! He didn't notice until I keep staring at him..Then we smiled lor..~ Hahas~~ I alighted at my house there uh...then homed~ End of day.. :) Hais...Ahgong @ grandma house... Need to keep myself entertained uh... Labels: mystery.. |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |