|
Thursday, October 15, 2009 Marking Day~ Ala~ Today marking day! So I woke up at 10 plus uh.. Trying super hard not to make any loud noises at home~ May wonder why... BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LET MY DOG BARK~IF HE NEVER BARK, THEN I NEED NOT LET HIM OUT FROM THE SERVICE BALCONY!! :D & YES!!! I managed not to make any loud noises till 1 plus~ In between, was watching some idiotic videos lor.. I got shocked by one video lor.. Was a prank.. After getting shocked, I had been laughing non stop lor... Because I keep thinking of the reaction I made lo...~~HAHAHAHAS!! Siao si wo le~~~ At 1 plus, siblings came back from school lor...That's why my dog started to bark~ == Let my sister use the computer lo... So decided to watch tv lo... Was raining lor... Hahahas~Cooling weather~ :D Stopped within an hour{?}~ Watched 'Parental Guidance' uh.. Keep laughing at the show~ :D Finished watching Season 1 uh.. so continued watching Season 2~ :D Gah! They changed Jonathan character~ :( Miss the previous Jonathan{cast by Kyle} Finished half of Season 2~ {Ep 7} So watch Polo Boys~ :D Julian Low so cute lor~~ 1.6+m only~ Hahas!! Cute lo~!!! Look so small among other guys~~ Then had dinner.. Onlined~ :D ROT! == Why must go back school tmr?!?! Can't the school just spare us one more free day?! Just did few things only, then time pass so fast... No fun leh~ Labels: results.. |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |