|
Friday, October 30, 2009 Just a day. Morning, normal routine. Morning assembly, had lots of performance. 1st. Mr Billy is leaving Woodgrove le...He going to another school... Samantha and Yuwei make the talk until so solemn lor.. >< Sad!! He's a good teacher luhs...Although sometimes he is fierce luhs... He's a funny teacher..During P.E, he created lots of jokes lor... 2nd.Brazilian Percussion performed by Sec3Ts. Ala!First one so weird de...Machiam so messy.. Prefer the 2nd one. Got Baobei'Josephine,Farrah,Shamirah and Shabeer uh!! Shabeer damn funny lor!The instructor hit on his drum,Shabeer face changed..Haas!! Maybe hit too hard then *there* pain lo.. HAAS!! Overall, was still nice. 3rd.Recess had been brought forward!9.45am to 10.30am~ :) After assembly, had maths lessons. Ms Chong didn't taught us as nobody wanted to have lessons... Biology,Ms Judith came in late as she nearly forgot the lessons with us.. Leaving only 15mins, she didn't taught as well...Was chatting uh.. Sat at the back, I stoned.. Recess,didn't want to go down to canteen as it might be too crowded as it was a combined recess. Stayed in class and ate my ham+tuna sandwich. :) Was chatting away...Then I stoned AGAIN.== Watched Junwei as he played Leon's PSP. He was playing WWE game..so I watched until so agitated.. Then I keep pestering Leon to play as he was keeping it... Then he called me to play...So I played with CINDY MAK!!! We played until so agitated&aggresive lor...Then Leon saw already,very heartpain..He scared we make spoil his PSP.. >< Then we took Leon's Ferrero Rocher~ :D He GAVE us de!! :D Then Mr Koh came in..Was having classroom cleaning! :D After all the cleaning, the classroom looked much better! :D Took back Report book. Gotten back results. Whatever shit I gotten for CCA. _|_~ Got go also give such low points. Everytime got go CCA also like that..Still remembered last time,I go more sessions than some people, ended up I got lower percentage than them. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! Teared not because of results,but CCA. Phuck you! FINE! Went home immediately. Bathed and went to fetch my brother from school. Had lunch at nearby kopitiam. Then went home. Watched 'The Fighting Spiders'~ :D GAH!!AGREED WITH STEPHANIE STATEMENT 'GUYS WITH DIMPLES ARE CUTE' 101% TRUE! :D Had nap.. Just woke up...waiting for dinner.... Labels: ignorance |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |