|
Tuesday, September 01, 2009 Lalalas~ Weeee~ Woke up damn early~Haas!! Watched TV then washed up then had breakfast~ Continue to watch tv~then went to iron clothings lo.. Then bathed at 11 plus~ Prepared myself and left at 12.40 lo~ GAH!! Raining cats and dogs! Not drenched but somehow wet~ == Took 901 one big round to causeway~ :D Then trained down to Bishan~ Reached there earlier~Ahgonggong haven't reach, waited for him to reached lo... GAH!!! Still raining lor! Then forget to bring my hoodie out lor! Then I was shivering like dunno what lor...Teeth was chattering also lor.. Then settle our lunch at Macdonald~ Because Foodcourt no place to sit! :( Shit the ulcer lar!! Cause me unable to eat my fries properly~eat abit only lor~ == Eat liao, then walked to Bishan Library lor~ :D GAH!! LIFT DAMN SLOW LOR!! THEN NEED WALKED UP SIA!!! DAMN!! MUSCLE ACHE LOR!! Funniest is that we go last floor,then no seats, then need walk down lor... GAHH!! MUSCLES ARE STRAINING!!! Found space to sit lo... Wanted him to teach me Chapter 8 on Congruent and Similar Triangle but he never learn yet... Then I bring my textbook for nothing~ == Then English~haas! Dunno how to do lor!!LMFAOS!!! Then Ahgonggong help~ :D hees! Then I getting bored mar..so took his storybook and read..then sian liao..then go find another book...then sian again...then play his handphone game~hahas!!! very fun lor..but he keep wanting back his phone == then i boring like dunno what state lo..then i stare at the 'scenery' lor... I NOT FAT LOR!!! people got baby fats lor... :( *heartbroken* HERHX! D: D: Then walked to Junction 8 and walked around lo... Ahgonggong like very moody...because he tired >< hahas!!then at 5 plus left lo... Accompany him to train down to City Hall..then I trained back to Woodlands alone lo.. On the way, i realised that...I LOST MY BRACELET!!! D: D: D: *heartbroken* Hais... D: In the train, I was irk off by 1 woman action lor! She take up 2 seats sia!! Then got 1 lady carrying her child mar..The woman don't even give a damn shit to the lady lor!! I see liao damn dulan~Alot people saw also~Then from their faces, they look very disgusted lor~haas! Someone should give the woman a piece of scolding lor.... Reached Woodlands, bused home aftermath~ :D Today weather damn fucking cold~~~ OH GREAT! TOMORROW HAVE MASS RUN!! HOW TO RUN IN THIS STATE?!?! I don't want go school lar!! D:Im not fat.. I have baby fat.. I want to cry la.. Sensitive to people saying me fat lo.. I know I fat la.. :'( I also don't want de mar... Labels: Cold weather~ |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |