|
Saturday, September 26, 2009 Funny day~~ WEEEE!!! TODAY IS SATURDAY!! :D Woke up at 9 plus~ Has light breakfast -- egg tart~~ == Watched TV while completing some of Bio TYS work~~ At 11, realised I haven't bath yet~ So went to bath quickly~ At 11 plus, received message from Ahgong that he will be late, so I continued watching TV lo.. >< At 12 plus, received message from Ahgong again that he at Yio Chu Kang already, so I bused down to Causeway Point lo.. Hahas!!! Reached Causeway Point, went to top up my Ez-link card uh~~ AHGONG'S HAND DAMN ITCHY LOR!!!! I already slot in the money already mar..then he go and cancel my transaction~ == Tsk~~ Did the 2nd transaction lor.. Headed for lunch... Actually want to settle at Horizon foodcourt but then no seats lor... So was deciding where to settle our lunch lor... In the end, settled it at LJS. After eating, went to Value$ to buy sweets~~ :D Then headed to library at last~ Settled down at Level 4 inner room uh~~ :D Continued Bio TYS for awhile then started on E&A maths homework~ Do,do,do,do,do~Do until 5-6 plus~~ Hahas~~ Was munching on my sweets also~~ :D Left the library at 6 plus lo.. Accompany Ahgong trained down to City Hall~~ HAAS!! Don't know why so tired o.... Reached City Hall, trained back to Woodlands~ Reached home around 7-8 plus lo.. Had dinner then bathed uh~~ Started blogging around 8 plus.. Then went to watch TV uh... Then was still munching on my sweets~!!! @ 9.55, Ahgong was on the way to play lantern uh~~ @ 10.15, I guessed that he was holding onto a PINK lantern, AND HE WAS!!! Gosh! Im smart~~ >< Hees~ Hahas!!! Can you imagine how funny it is for a guy holding onto a pink lantern?? To me is damn hilarious lor!!!I thought he would play sparklers lor.. Too bad, no sparklers only paper lantern~ PINK COLOUR SOMEMORE!!! Hope he doesn't burn the PINK lantern uh... Haaaaaas!!!! Haaaaas!!! Ahgong do had a memorable CHILDHOOD memories uh~~Hahas!!!!! Now was 11.11PM, && I still munching on my sweets and blogging uh~~ See how long{duration} I posted...Hahas!! Was delayed by watching TV mar.. Today wasn't any pictures as SOMEONE is camera shy mar...So don't bother to take any photo of him lor....~~ Labels: PINK LANTERN~~~ |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |