You know that humbles me ;
Monday, September 07, 2009
DAMN!

Morning woke up at 8am.
Went to bath..
Had light breakfast..
Bused to school..
Reached school, packed some books and notes into my bag~
Remedial start, starting was coping well uh..but soon getting complicated...
Break for awhile...
Continue remedial..
Started on 12.1.. Screwed!
Remedial ended, headed to Stephanie's house with Maybelle~
Had lunch and watch show~ :D
Lunch was nice!! Thanks Stephanie! :D
Went down to 'fetch' GJT and TJT~ hahas!!
Was playing with Maybelle uh~ :D
I NEVER BULLY YOU LOR!!!
Continue with the show...
Then at 2.15 left..Because Maybelle la! Got CO~~ Haas!!
Accompany her back to school then bused home~
Reached home, bathed and started on Chem homework..
So sleepy lor... ==
Then realise got so many to do nor!! Screwed Chem! *angry*
Just now, went down to find mama to carry Brown back...
FUCK EVERYTHING!!!
I want Brown to get well~!!! :'(
He just now somehow can't walk..&& he just lie on the floor...
&& He keep shaking his head.. :'(
Papa say maybe is heart attack uh...
Damn fucking sad now la!!!
So damn scared....
Papa and Mama still at the vet there...
I really want Brown to get well...
As some people can't feel how sad I am.. Then forget it uh...
Since you all may not know how much I love my dog....
In the past, I already lost one dog, and I don't want to lose another one... :'(
SAYO!
SCREWED CHEM! _|_

Labels:



(back to the top)

Greetings



Goodbye

2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen

Layout

Designer : Hester
Basecodes : Janani.
Icon : black-balloonxx.