|
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 Saddening Shimin is so touching lar!!! She called me last night around 9 plus and we chatted until 10plus...Which had already past my sleeping time...I cried over the phone while talking lor... :'( Ended the conversation around 10.25{?}..Then went to sleep ler... Morning walked to school with SINSIN belated present.. The carriage for the present is Fortune Cat lor..On the way to school was so damn malu uh.... Had breakfast...Cried during breakfast....Over for the same thing last night... Morning assembly, so boring... Mass run, cried again... Ran with Jojo baobei~Tell her everything lo...Super saddening luhs.... :'( Social studies, Ms Lam is not here as she has outing with her class == Did her work luhs...Zzz...Hate that relief teacher == LCD, did some work regarding YOG values and our school values == Recess, went to find Shimin lo.. Was so sad lar~~ Didn't spoke much... Physics.. Bored until death lor... The chapter seems to be easy lor~~ Mother Tongue, had Commontest Paper 2~ Did finished liao, don't bother to check so had a rest...Was so damn tired.... Was sleeping mar, then so fast had a dream~~Means that Im really very tired... Chemistry, was so damn fucking tired lar~~~ Can sleep anytime lor.. Gotten back commontest results~Oh Great! I failed~!14/35~ Congrats to me yeah~~ Went through corrections..Didn't bother to listen..was sms Shimin... English, 101% fucking dulan with that fucking teacher~ Asshole~Hang her up la~ == After school, quickly ate my bread, headed to Computer Lab for Physics thingy... Was messaging as well~~ Ended around 4 plus...Waited for Tyypey and Sokling for their extra pratice, left around 5 plus.. Headed to Causeway for meal~So hungry~ == Ate at KFC lor...Then was chatting about alot of stuffs....About my YoReCa camp, 2e1'o8 chalet and lots~ I really miss 2E1'08~ Miss the guys maaan...Although they look guailan in school but during chalet, they are super good de lo...I want to have chalet with them...Miss Joshua Kong la~~Asshole la him~Keep acting cute during chalet~~&& Still remember the funny acts we do during the swim~~We said hello to people outside == So damn fun lor...Still play Choo-Choo-Train in the pool, in the end, everybody sunk == He piggyback us in pool too~~ :D I also miss WeiXin~Although he everytime so guailan and sometime sibei jiaobin, but during chalet he super good de la~Still remember he laid on me while watching show == Hahas~~Also miss that Joshua they all keep saying that JengWei smelled the pillow when we were out for swim~~*EEWWWWWW* Those were the good days~ Miss those good times~~Awwwww~~~How I wish that there isn't any change of classes~~ :'( I want Mrs Tan to be back~! I hate the current teacher! {:'( }x100000000000000000000 Hais...Now super sad lar...Wanna cry my lungs out... Why isn't there a shoulder for me to cry on? Why?Why?Why? I really want a shoulder to cry on.... Hais..... DD: I don't want to go school la....I just want to disappear from this ruthless world.... Labels: Hais.... |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |