You know that humbles me ;
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Miss primary school~

Woken up by my brother at 7.45AM~~
GAHH!!! So tired ><
Washed up, then had breakfast :)
At 8.25AM walked to Woodgrove Pri for his table tennis ==
But when he finally realised that his training started at 9.30AM, super dulan~~
So walked back home, had a nap...Then went back again nor...
Reached Woodgrove Primary School, went up to the hall...
OHMYTIAN~~ The upper concourse become a lalaland~ So kiddy and full of different backgrounds of different themes == So fugly :x Still prefer the plain upper concourse...
Went to the toilet, spooky as usual ==
Ohhhh...the toilet is so small...HAHAHAS!!! Im like a overage kiddy.. ><
Then went to hall lo...
Saw lots of people playing badminton...They are parents, school helper, teachers and Vice principal~~
Saw MS LUA!!! Weee~~Then me and sister was playing with each other :)
Not bad, my skills not so rusty~~hahas!!! I still love table tennis~
Ms Lua asked me if I am under alot of stress as I slim down ==
LOLS!!! I didn't slim down lor!! I gained weight maaaaaaaaaaaaannnn!!!
Then me and sister was continuing playing lo...
Ms Lua then ask me if i take table tennis as CCA in sec sch...But sadly, no.. D:
Took basketball mar, then she said no wonder i become tanner...
Hahahas!! I now not so tanned liao lor :)
Had break, then saw their Vice-principal...Hahas...Cool vice-principal~Active uh~~
Then saw MR TEO!!!! MY MATHS TEACHER IN THE PAST!!!
HE STILL REMEMBER ME AND STILL KNOW MY NAME!!! *touched*
He become...(inserts own words)...LOLS!!!
He still funny as before...
Today had lots of funny things to happen!
My sister reactions was 3 seconds slow when I hit the ball to her...==
Gonna LMAOS at her frigging funny action maaaaaaaaaaann!!I still can imitate her lor, then she dulan hit me with her table tennis bat == -'-
Mr Teo trip onto the table tennis mat..LMAOS
Those kiddies there were so funny...
My brother is a letdown lor~Me and Sister helped the school to win medals/trophies back, but he didn't~~Gahhh~~
&& I hate their coach == so kuku lor..
Luckily I graduate earlier :) I was taught in Sport School, then was heng~~hahs
A period of time, was playing with one of the parent, her skill wasn't bad too :)
Hahas~~Mr Teo so funny lor!! Miss his lessons :)
At around 11.15, something happened to both my brother and sister!
BOTH ARE HAVING STOMACHACHE!! AT THE SAME TIME!!
11.30AM, dismissed, then walked down through spiral staircase, the wallpapers are dropping siol~~Hahahs!!
Then rushed home as BOTH MY SISTER AND BROTHER WERE URGENT FOR THE TOILET!!!
THEY BOTH WENT TO TOILET AT THE SAME TIME AND CAME OUT AT THE SAME TIME TOO!!! *fyi, i have 2 toilets at home :) they didn't share toilets*
Had lunch lo....
Then bathed and now surfing the net...
I WANT THAT PHONE!!! LG CRYSTAL!!! COME OUT LIAO!!!! DESPO FOR THE PHONE!!!! *pulling hair* joking!
That phone was totally awesome! Touchscreen cum transparent keypad!!
Gonna beg my parents for that awesome phone!

Now im so boring...Hais....

Labels:



(back to the top)

Greetings



Goodbye

2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen

Layout

Designer : Hester
Basecodes : Janani.
Icon : black-balloonxx.