You know that humbles me ;
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Tired~

  • Oh great, woke at 9 plus~! So damn sleepy sia~But can't went back to sleep because was woken up by my MAMA~~~
  • Woke up then give gong face lor~Wash up then make Bandung drink for myself and had chocolate cake {Ok, I know its unhealthy~}
  • Cleared those newspaper lor...
  • Mama back from marketing mar, ate my MiFen~~HOHOHOS!! Favourite breakfast :D
  • Watch show on MioTV. At 11.30 went to fetch my brother back from Table Tennis training. EEYER~!! I want go to their trainings lar~Parents are invited to go lor!! I want go!!! I miss the tables and Ms Lua~!! *!$#%@*
  • Went home, bathed then went out lo.... Went to Sembawang giant lo... Bused there~~Journey was long~~Didn't bring my phone out as I need to charge lo.. Feeling weird weird de..Without my phone i cannot make it de~~
  • Tolerate whole day sia~~MY TIAN!!!! I really need to message people de~!!
  • Walk to Daiso lo... Bought 2 mirrors,1 transparent pouch for my hair assessories, 2 notebooks{same design,different colour :x}, 1 blackboard and 1 box chalks :DD
  • Then walked around the mall~~ Walked to Splash Park for a rest, brother was playing lo...
  • I was complaining to my mama about my hair sia~~ MY HAIR GOT BROWN COLOUR DE SIA~~ TOO MUCH EXPOSURE TO SUNLIGHT LIAO~~ Then keep kachiao mama buy conditioner for my dry hair~~Lmaos~
  • Went to Giant to walk walk lor... Bought lots of food ><
  • Bought CHEESECAKE~~ MUAHAHHAS!! My favourite!! {Ok, I know its fattening...}
  • Then left the mall le~~Finally!!! Papa came to fetch us :D
  • Feeling dizzy on the way back sia~~Lack of sleep lar!!!!!
  • Reach home around 5 plus~~
  • At night had crabbies for dinner :D
  • On msn~Go to facebook~Took pictures of my stuffs and messaging Dinghua~!! LMAO~!!!
  • Super funny sia~~Lazy type the messages ==

WEETS!! TODAY I DIDN'T DO ANY OF THE HOMEWORK~!
STILL HAVE ENGLISH HOMEWORK{s},HALF OF BIO WORKBOOK,PHYSICS{damn difficult==}

GONNA CHIONG LE LA D;
blame it on someone who only help me with my AMATHS only~~WAING~!JK~!!! :D
Help is appreciated lar :D

I need to control my diet lar~~I gain weight le sia~~ Need a personal trainer le lar~:x
Need to lose weight lar!! *!@#@!* I want to lose the weight that I had gained maaaan~~Someone help meeee~~!!!

Labels:



(back to the top)

Greetings



Goodbye

2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen

Layout

Designer : Hester
Basecodes : Janani.
Icon : black-balloonxx.