|
Friday, July 31, 2009 PROVE SOMEONE WRONG!!! Walked to school today :D Had breakfast at canteen as usual.. But today had slightly more entertainment as me, SICKO and DiXiaQing saw something disgusting!! A COCKROACH!!!&& that cockroach was wheezing past 2 lower secs feet sia... Then me and SICKO was screaming then people look at us...Even the 2 lower secs also look at us... Then the cockroach found a new home, inside the stall dustbin, then we tell the stall aunty, the aunty use the plastic to catch the cockroach out..we 3 are shocked dao luh~~ Then read Biology, got commontest mar... Then went back class, packed the table, then revise.. Commontest for Biology: No Comments! *$$#!@##* Amaths, time past quite fast uh... Biology, had lots of Q&A.. then continue with chapter...TODAY WAS MR CHER LAST LESSON D: He going back to NIE lor...SAD!!! His lessons was funny whenever he talk and went off pitch >< Then he gave us sweets lo... :D Recess, went down to eat...Then there goes my mood yeah~~ Went to find DiXiaQing and complained everything lo...SICKO very funny, tell Rauzanah,"Everytime got complaints de..."LMAOS!! Physics, lessons was fun!!! Interesting man~~Super funny when tom&JERRY blow and suck the liquid in the manometer.. Then Chelsea tell teacher,"Mr Tai, you suck harder la~I want to see what happen.." Whole class laughed.. Then he reply,"Chelsea, you come here and blow one side and I blow the other side, we will see who will suck the liquid..." Whole class burst into laughter again... Frankly speaking,although tom&JERRY was kidna fierce and strict but then he still add some jokes in our class & make us laugh!!! That's why I can survive in his remedial~ Chemistry, left with 15 mins, as 15 mins was delayed by tom&JERRY... Went through Mole Concept question~~ OH GREAT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT MOLE CONCEPT!! KOO SOTONG!!! Let's faint together during commmontest!!! After school, waited for SICKO as she got Physics Remedial~ Then went to her house leh, kachiao her~~Hahas!!! Was stoning while she's bathing as I cannot find anything to entertain myself == Then had instant noodle and cup of milo as our lunch :D Accompany her go find her SOMEONE~* lah~~So I trained back, so can see dao mar~~ I GONNA PROVE SOMEONE WRONG!!! HER SOMEONE~* WAS SO HANDSOME HAO BU HAO!?!?! WAS MUCH MORE HANDSOME THAN HIS PHOTOS!! Really! Weird thing is that, although he is a Chinese, we communicate in English...When he speak Chinese, kinda ang moh leh~~ TRUST ME, HE IS REALLY HANDSOME :D SICKO!!! SEE THIS POST AND TAG ME WITH," THANK YOU!!*MUACKS*" LEH!! I HELP YOU PROVE SOMEONE WRONG LEH!!! Then trained from Marsiling to Woodlands station then I bused home :D Reached home, actually should help to change papa,mama bedsheets but when I lie on the bed, I dozed off liao~ Slept for 2 hours!! Now super energetic!!!! Ok, now haven't bath yet >< Need to go and bath already!!! WEEEE~~tmr going to study liao!!! Labels: he is handsome :D, Trust me |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |