|
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 RAWR!! Didn't post yesterday because there is something wrong with blogger~!!!URGH~!!!Now it is still having the same problem~!! Monday.. Walked to school, had breakfast as normal~ Walked back class, had temperature taken....~ First period, Bio SPA... So funny luh~~Lols~~ English, delayed teacher timing~~xD Irritating creature == Recess, went down with them uh~ :D MT,had BANDING!!! Weets~~KUKU SOTONG very funny+paiseh~She sneeze so loud maaaaan~~In the quiet class~~~LOLS~Kachiao her uh~~hahas Chemistry SPA, played with 3 different acids, very fun but then the weather so hot then make me so fed up~and the smell sucks! EEKK~~ later tio lung cancer~~*touchwood!* Maths, go through homework~ 2 periods of Maths,5 maths teacher came to film our class maan~*faints* I damn paiseh lor~~Because all the way I was sneezing away and keep pulling tissue paper, and 2 teachers stand beside me somemore~~*urgh!!* After school, went to find Shimin then went to KFC eat lo.. then walk around then went home :D At night, my runny nose worsen. It worsen until I cannot tolerate then I cried xD I was like so unlucky maaaan~ =Runny nose =Left jaw hurts,so can only bite on the right side =Mama said Pills medicine ran out >< (so i bobian drink the syrup lo~) Papa say if still sick then need wear mask to school == *oh gosh, my nose nearly dropped out!!Hurts like hell maaan~Itchy also sia~~~* Labels: Nose dropping~~ |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |