You know that humbles me ;
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
OMGOSH!!!


彭于晏!!
OMGOD!
I so addicted to the show 蜂蜜幸运草!
The show was awesome!
Especially 任森田和安竹本!!
Watched the show 2 times already yet Im not sick of the show!!
gosh!! 彭于晏超帅!!我爱上了他!!!
had been watching the show twice already, and im not done with my homework xP

Ohyah~
Yesterday and previous night was horrible, super sick man!!
Was having stomachache, on and off, super pain uhs~~
Then yesterday morning went to see doctor loh, eat medicine then continue my show!!
Today was much much better!! Maybe I going to watch the show 3-4 more times!
Super nice luhs!!


MAYBELLE HO!!!
I MISS YOU ALOT MAAAAAN!!! {I miss all my girls too!!}
Maybelle!!! 敲敲爱上你 not nice de! Watch it before~~
Kinda boring leh~~ hahas (:

Tomorrow going back to school for meeting regarding balloon sculpturing loh~~
Zzzz... Meeting w/ girlfs for outing!! w/ F4 also hahaa~~~

Im mad over 彭于晏!! waaaaaa~~~~
伊藤千晃在<<蜂蜜幸运草>>里很可爱!!

Labels:



(back to the top)

Greetings



Goodbye

2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen

Layout

Designer : Hester
Basecodes : Janani.
Icon : black-balloonxx.