You know that humbles me ;
Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today, woke up, was aching at my shoulder.But my right shoulder hurts so much then it can barely move D: Bused to school this morning, had the same bus with Sinzhe, Edric and Douscar. Went to had breakfast. Bought water to drink. Then chit chat then went for morning assembly.Right shoulder hurts so much that I can't move! Damn~ Went back class, had English lesson. Then had Chemistry theory, nearly fell asleep. Had MT, went to library for combined lesson about Marco Polo. GuanQuan and Douglas act out. Then GuanQuan forget his lines so he change it to a little. Then recess, eat liao buy Meiji Strawberry Milk :D it taste nicer then chocolate :D went back class, had E&A Maths lesson. Bored to death. So me and Maybelle was fooling around.We at the back, hitting each other and playing with Stephanie stuffs.Super funny mans~! Then when during the break, Yongwen was telling jokes and we all are laughing.Laugh about him and Maybelle quarelling. And laughing at Yongwen heigh 174cm in chinese is 一七四 but sounds like it is 一起死. Then was laughing away. Had Physics SPA for last 3 periods. Was so boring then I can't take it any longer then I closed my eyes. During the practical was fun but plotting the graph was hard because so damn complicated!! After school, had basketball training. Warm up, had training with sec1s was fun and tiring because so less people. Then had break, then resume underbasket then break,it was a long break thou'. Was having fun by walking around finding people to talk/play with. Mr Joe gave me a balloon dog, but Farrah took it away from me! Grr! Went to canteen, saw Tyypey they all cutting apples. Tyypey darn cute lah!The way she handle the apple was super uber funny luhs~ Luckily their benefactor was here..SOKLING!! She cut the apples much faster than Tyypey :x But the apples so fast turn yellowish.Then I went to CCA room to keep my yellow balloon, Jianhao, Kwanyi and a guy was in the room, after keeping, was going to leave but Jianhao used something to hit me. I beat him back and hold on to the something and hit on his head. Kwanyi was at the side laughing. When I left the room, I saw Jianhao using that thing to hit Kwanyi,from outside I was laughing all the way. The way Kwanyi jumps look darn funny luh~ Resume training, did 400 baskets right side, then warm down. Left school, walked home all by myself :D
MY BAOBEI TAZ COMING TOMORROW!!!


(back to the top)

Greetings



Goodbye

2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen

Layout

Designer : Hester
Basecodes : Janani.
Icon : black-balloonxx.