|
Sunday, February 01, 2009 Happy 15th birthday to TAN SHI MIN~! My dearest sister, I have known you although from sec1, our relationship in sec1 was just classmates, sec2 we become superGLUE, sec 3 we are still the best superGLUE we used to be. Although we are at different classes but we still can hang out together during recess or after school :D After seeing you being so touched by the presents we bought for you and those messages we wrote to you, at least I felt that our efforts didn't gone down the drain. && you know, the bracelet we bought I think is the last one there you know~! If next time we had an outing, you must wear it out!! I love you! May all you wishes come true! |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |