|
Friday, October 31, 2008 Wednesday. Woke up very early.Check streaming results.Online-d. At around 11plus, went to bathed and 12.30 went out to meet with others. Reached causeway point. Saw swenyee only. Called Sinzhe,Zhengwen and Shimin. They reached and we train-ed to Pasir Ris. Took bus to the chalet. Checked in and we went to our rooms (: Prepared our stuffs and helped Mrs Tan to take stuffs and put into the rooms (: Joshua and others came to help. Joshua dyed his hair GOLDEN seh.So ugly loh.JoonHong,WeiChang and Junyu sprayed their hairs blue. So idiot luhs.All guaikia become "paikia". At night, prepared to start fire at BBQ pit. The girls pit was damn unlucky. When cooking, fire burnt twice. Yet no one helped. Then me and shimin at there helped to cook yet no one wanted to help only eat eat eat. Fed-up until me and shimin cook our own portions.Then after eating we continue to cook for supper (: Mrs Tan came with her daughter and son. Her daughter so cute and not so timid towards starngers. Played with her (; so keai..Her son quite timid luhs but then so cute~Their name so difficult to spell and pronounce.Had hard time pronouncing the daughter's name..Soon, Mrs Tan husband came, he so friendly (: They went home and shun bian bring those not sleeping overnight people home. I so angry with the guys till I flared my anger at them. At night, had movie marathon, I watch non-horror movie because I will have nightmare if I watched horror movie. Watched Mulan 2 then changed to cinderella story then changed to death note 2 then changed to death note 3. Changed here and there. Watched the first part of Death note 3 then I sleep already. No energy ler..Need to charge. Then around 3 plus-4 plus I kenna woken up by Weixin voice.Hit him once, he still noisy, twice, still noisy ended up don't want to sleep ler.I MADE THE WRONG CHOICE..Others still haven sleep, went to horror movie room and played Junyu's PSP then went to sleep.BAD NEWS IS THAT.. there is no place for me to sleep. So sleep on the floor and moved here and there till morning came.. And it is cold dao cannot tahan.Wearing FBT somemore.. Thursday. Woke up, prepared ourselves and went to eat breakfast. Me and Shimin went to the foodcourt and ate noodles, others went to eat at otehr places. After eating went to room and changed to swimming costume and went to swim. We played in the pool. I jumped onto Joshua and he suddenly piggyback till I wanna fall but he let me down because I beat him (: {Dinosaur going to be jealous soon xD} Then played alot of games, soon I angry again because LOOYI NEVER TAKE CARE OF OUR STUFFS!!! Ass her luhs~~ Ownself still want to act innocent Shit you luhs~~ Then 11.30 sokling,tyypey and grace need to go back to school for CO. When they leave, all of us leave together. We went back to room and rest for awhile. Soon Me,Shimin,Sinzhe,Stephanie and Farah went to WildWildWet. Had lots of game. Played the SLIDE UP.!@#!@## la~~ So scary loh. The first thing happen when the person pushed me and shimin down was that our butts leave the seat loh..Scare me to death luhs..When it stopped, my leg went numb and become jelly. I started to curse and swear about that station. Then we went to Shiok River and played. After one round went to Ular-lah. Took picture.Hehes.. Then we went to the Yakult thingy there and played with the slide. PLayed Waterworks.First played Purple slide{tunnel}.Something funny happens. When Weixin going to slide, he used too much forced until he knocked onto his head sia.Then alot of people saw and laughed.When one of us go down, we say each other lover's name (: After sliding down the lifeguard use the safe people thingy to sprayed water at us. After purple slide, we went to play yellow slide. Not that fun. Then we went to Tsunami.I played that till I "seasick". My stomach very pain and I wanted to vomit. After that went to play Shiok River again. This time my mood changes rapidly. Totally no mood and went to play Yakult again. We keep playing the pink and blue slide. I played awhile and no mood to play because having headache. I keep pour water onto myself because very cold.Soon I cannot tahan ler.Went back to chalet. They went to buy their dinner. Went back to chalet and bathed. Went to Boys' room because more people. Watched Channel 8 show. Weixin sit on my place. When he sit up and receive his call, I moved in quickly. When he knew it, he suddenly lie on me seh.But I hugging my pillow so he lie on his pillow. Scare me sia.Too bad LOOYI never see dao, later she saw liao, she jealous then curse me again.{Dinosaur going to jealous soon again..} At night watch 'Snakes on Plane'.Watched until half, everybody went to sleep ler. Except WildGang and Shimin{?}. I realised that I am the only girl sleeping in the boys room, because Shimin went back to Girls' room to sleep. Sleep beside Sinzhe. Shared blanket.Shit him la..He caused me to shiver to death luhs..So cold..Sleep near the air-con damn cold de loh..{Dinosaur going to jealous and angry liaox Dx } At night receive Dinosaur message yet never reply because too tired and sleepy.Luckily at night wore Joshua's jacket. His jacket big until like dress loh.I wear liao then like inside never wear because I wearing FBT mar, then cannot see dao FBT. xP Friday. Woke up around 9. Packed our stuffs and prepared to checked out. Last minute played water bombs. Then after checking out. Walked to Pasir Ris Mrt Interchange because too many people at the bus stop ler. My bag so heavy so called someone to help me take my shoebag (: Passed it to Sinzhe, he passed to Joshua then Joshua passed back to Sinzhe. Then Sinzhe helped me take all the way back to Woodland. In the train was taking people photo (; Joshua like to act cute. Then we took photos. Reached Woodland and went to eat with WildGang and Sinzhe. Went to eat at Sakae Sushi.Was served by a guy named Chee Wing. Chu Quan and Lilan keep spouting nonsense till he nothing to say. Then we our order liao then waited Maybelle to came and we eat. Eat alot of stuffs luhs. After eating was bloated loh. Went to pay bill. WTH~!!!! So expensive..17.50$ lehx..walao xintong luhs..but at least eat can eat until quite full. After that was talking about alot of stuffs happened during the chalet. Talked alot of spooky stuffs. Me, Sinzhe and Chuquan left together. Bused home.After reaching home, at around 5, bused to causeway to buy clip and find dinosaur. Soon bused home. (: |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |