|
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 Saturday. Morning went to school with Josephine because got basketball training. Reached there. Heard got rabbit so went to catch it (: Although very dirty but I don't mind (: SAC came. Played friendly match. Then ran swiside{?}. Me,Josephine,Hidayah played friendly match with Sec1 with the help with one of the SAC girls (: Saw dinosaur (: After training went to vista point eat with Josephine. Joined Yuwei,Justin and XianJin. After that went to find dinosaur. He sent me home. Slack at staircase before going home (: {MISSES} Sunday. Went to Farrah's house. Before that went to causeway point and pass something to the optimist{?} Then was kind of early so messaged dinosaur where he was. He at Popular so went to find him. And slacked or I can say read books at Popular. Meanwhile messaged Josephine too (: She sent me a message that Huimin and Samantha at Popular too. So me and dinosaur went off after that *thanks for Josephine information (: Went to walk around then accompany him buy food and bubbletea. Accompany him go to interchange. Bid goodbye as the bus reached. Then I was walking aimlessly in Causeway Point so took bus to Vista Point and went to see something.Went it is time. I bused back to Causeway Point and went to meet them. Me, Josephine, Samantha and Huimin bused to Farrah's house. Ate 2 small portions of noodles. Did an embarrassing thing :s Camwhored at her house till all the malays cannot stand it xP. Then bused to Erra's house and played for awhile then Dad called me so I went home. Bused to Causeway but alight slightly earlier. When Farrah alight she tripped and nearly fell. Alot of people was shocked especially Huimin ba..Then Me, Josephine, Hidayah and Jiazhen took 900 back home. Reached home. Onlined, bathed and chat (: -IloveYou always ♥- Monday. Mass run. Didn't chiong because I last minute felt like going to the toilet -.- Didn't have P.E also because Mr Jong going to SEP with the Sec1. So stayed in class had free periods without any teacher for fully 2 periods (: Science had a small briefing.Recess.Literature.Played games (: HomeEcons.Was having free periods but got teacher... ): Dismiss at 12.30 (: Went to Xuanwei's house nearby coffeeshop to eat. Then went to the playground where we always slack (: I was having headache so didn't have much things to say so I went to sleep in the playground. So comfortable although my arms numb. Then chit-chat played UNO cards then headed home.Went to buy bubbletea and accompany Tyypey and Sokling to wait for their bus. Then I bused home eventually. Tuesday. Was having S.E.P. Reach the SDBA place around 8.40AM. We prepared ourselves and went into sea (: Started to paddle.Me and Samantha are the leaders !@@##!$#@$. Hate it~Had small matches with another group. Although our group lost, but it was fun. AND THE INSTRUCTOR CALL ME TWEETY BIRD!! Grr..I am not tweety bird neither do I look like. We left the place at 10.55AM. Reached school around 11.25AM. Was the first sport to ended super early~The instructor told us that because there are other school booked beforehand than us. So our time schedule was brought forward from 10AM-12PM to 8AM-10AM. Reached school, thinking it might dismissed us early but we were to told to stayed in canteen till 12.15PM then we can leave the school. When time is up, Swenyee,Sokling and Samantha came to my house and had a wonderful bath. After bathing, they played poker cards while I am using computer xD After awhile Swenyee left, leaving Sokling and Samantha. At 2.15, me and Samantha accompany Sokling take bus to school. Me and Samantha alight at the stop opposite my block. Then me and Samantha walked to Fragrant Wood for training. B Girls didn't trained today !@#$!$$ We ran 20 rounds at the playground area then had a rest then we did our sets under one of the void deck and we started to play (: Dismissed around 5 plus. Slacked under void deck with alot of peeps (: Headed to Blk515 and went to the coffeeshop and bought food.Damn hungry. Headed back to Fragrant Wood and started to play match. I didn't play because floor was wet and shoes were slippery,so sms dinosaur (: Talked to Jiazhen also. At 6.45PM went home with Josephine although she live quite near. Then went home, took a bath and started to use computer (: -I♥You.DoYou?- -For the past few days, was feeling moody- -For the past few days, those replies was so hurting- -For the past few weeks, many things happens- -For the past few weeks, I kept alot of problems in my heart &no intention to share- -For the past few months, I been longing to cry- -For the past few months, no tears welled up eventually- |
Greetings Goodbye 2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen Layout Designer : Hester Basecodes : Janani. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |