You know that humbles me ;
Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The answers to Jasmine Senior quiz :
1.Do you have secrets?
-Duh~Who don't?!-
2.Would you fall in love with a boys younger than you?
-Erm..See first-
3.Do you enjoy going to school?
-Yups because got friends to play with (: -
4.What would you do with a billion dollars ?
-Being a good Samaritan.Donate money but of course, save some for myself :D-
5.Do you have phobias/allergies ?
-Scared of height xD-
6.Which is more blessed, to love or be loved ?
-Be love but sometimes to love is quite blessful too (: -
7. Favorite book(s) ?
-All sorts of real-life stories-
8.If the person that you like is secretly attached, what would you do ?
-Give up on him (: -
9.Is there anything that has made you extremely happy ?
-Alots..Being childish allows me extremely happy (: -
10.What makes you angry ?
-Don't know.Sometimes I don't really know why I am angry..-
11.How do you see yourself in twenty years time?
-Be a more mature girl (: -
12.Who is the current most important people to you?
-Family, Friends and Him -
13.What is the most important thing in your life?
-Be more carefree, More freedom and No more problems (: -
14.Loving someone?
-Dinosaur♥♥♥-
15.What is your favourite colours?
-Black, White, Soft pink, Blue and Orange (: -
16.Would you give all in a relationship?
-Depends on my mood...Sorry dinosaur xP-
17.If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you choose ?
-The one who fall for me too (: -
18.Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done ?
-I will forgive but I will NOT forget-
19.What do you like to tell the someone you like ?
-Don't know.I will be very blur xP-
20.People I want to tag.
-Sokling, Shimin, Maybelle (: -


(back to the top)

Greetings



Goodbye

2E1'o8 Literature Blog 6h'o6 ICE-CREAMS blog Amanda Angelica♥ Audrey Bianca{1} Bianca{2} Chaolei CherylWong ChingYee Cindy Damien Daisy Dinghua Edwin Farrah HuiXian JaoWei Jasmine Jasmine.W JiaHui.C Jiahui.S♥ Jocelyn Joseph Josephine Joshua Kenrick Kenrick B.S LiTze Maxine Nani Qingyang RachelLim Ronald Samantha Sarah Sharida Shermaine Shermaine Bernice ShiMin♥{1} Shimin♥{2} SinZhe Singling Sokling♥ SoonEng SzeYong TyyPey♥ WeeKee WeiYang YanLing Yongle YongLin YueQing Zhaoyang ZhengWen

Layout

Designer : Hester
Basecodes : Janani.
Icon : black-balloonxx.